For many people, virtual gifts may not be the first thing that comes to mind when they think of giving a gift. However, virtual gifts can be just as effective and meaningful as physical ones.
The virtual gift is becoming more and more popular. It is because the virtual gift can be sent to anyone at any time for any occasion, so it will save your time if you don’t want to go out of town or do not have enough money for traveling.
The virtual gifts are also a great idea when someone doesn’t expect a present from us but we still won’t give them one that they will truly appreciate – this way there won’t be an awkward moment where they feel obliged to return our generosity with something in return.
One of the most common virtual gift ideas for remote employees is giving them Gift Certificates or Subscriptions to stores they like or places they need to go for work purposes. These virtual gifts will allow your remote employees to feel appreciated and keep their morale high!
Virtual Gift Ideas For Remote Employees
Table of Contents
A virtual gift is an online presence that may be purchased and sent electronically by email to someone. If the recipient receives a virtual gift in their inbox, it should include a download or sign-up link, depending on what you’ve given them. Virtual gifts are the ideal method of expressing gratitude to a remote employee.
Why are virtual gift ideas important for remote teams?
Virtual gifts are a fantastic method to show thanks for the efforts of workers who work remotely. It promotes team bonding and encourages the staff to continue producing high-quality outcomes. Appreciation for remote workers also aids in keeping them with the firm.
It’s important to recognize all of your staff’s efforts to achieve company success. Remote workers are frequently alienated and lonely as a result of their work-from-home lifestyle, so offering them gifts and keeping them enthusiastic is a smart idea.
Another reason why virtual gifts are perfect remote employee appreciation gifts is due to how easy it has become thanks to technology advancements over the last few years allowing businesses all across the world to access services on their devices whenever they need them.
55 Best Virtual Gifts For Remote Employees
- Technology accessories, such as headphones, an Echo dot, Bluetooth headphones, and so on are some of the entertaining gifts for remote teams. Many team members are on their desktops, laptops, or other devices for the majority of their workday. Technology accessories are a practical gift that remote workers can use to improve their daily experience.
- Portable Chargers – They’re a great team gift for coworkers who like to use their phones while on the go.
- A desk vacuum cleaner is an excellent present for any office worker since a clean environment is critical for the mind to function. Here are a few.
- Medication app subscription – When you’re stressed, taking a few moments to relax and reflect is useful. As we all know, this is easier said than done. A meditation software may assist people in focusing on deep breathing and concentrating their thoughts during a stressful time. While it isn’t a magic cure, this type of app might be beneficial to someone’s mind when they’re
- Gifting foot hammocks to friends and family members who enjoy resting their feet while working might be the greatest present for coworkers.
- A pass to a virtual museum tour might make a great virtual gift for colleagues who love to learn. Check out these 12 famous museums.
- Gift ideas for co-workers that are environmentally friendly – Use reusable cutlery items, bamboo toothbrushes, handcrafted papers, and other eco-friendly materials to make an Eco-friendly box.
- A fruit infuser bottle is yet another unique present for coworkers. It will keep them hydrated and reinvigorated during the day.
- Professional memberships to organizations and groups help you advance your career. This makes a wonderful present for anyone who wants someone to join them at events or for those going up the corporate ladder.
- Desserts – There’s nothing more appealing than a box of delectable desserts. These might be inexpensive presents for office workers when purchased in bulk.
- Aromatherapy candles are scented candles that can immediately improve someone’s mood and reduce tension. These are also excellent presents for coworkers on holidays.
- Personalized notebooks or diaries – Customised notebooks, planners, or diaries make excellent Christmas gifts for coworkers. The cost of the item you select may vary.
- Most gaming consoles now include an online gaming pass, allowing users to play with friends (and strangers) over the internet, making the game even more social. This is a great option for all your pals to participate in if you know what sort of gaming system your friend uses. You can get them from an Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, or Nintendo.
- Bluetooth speakers are a great present for workers, and they’re also a fantastic present for staff. They are also relatively inexpensive to give a remote employee as gifts.
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Water bottles are a long-lasting present for workers that is perfect for small gatherings.
- Family board games are wonderful gifts for coworkers who may play with their families over the holidays or any day.
- Bath and body gifts, such as nutritious hand lotions and luxurious soaps and shower oils, make excellent Christmas presents for coworkers.
- A tabletop accessory holder — a mobile stand, pen holder, wire untangler, coffee cup holder, and so on — are just a few of the virtual gifts that may be personalized.
- If you have remote workers who frequently travel, the Travel pillow or neck cushion is a wonderful option. This is an excellent present for staff that spends much of their time traveling for business or pleasure.
- Subscription streaming services – Employees would love monthly or yearly subscriptions to their favorite streaming service, such as Spotify for music or Audible for books.
- House plants make an excellent gift for teammates. They brighten up a workstation and make it more fun. Remember to select a house plant with low light needs.
- The Tea Sampler box – A tea sampler box with a variety of tastes is one of the less expensive offices presents for showing your appreciation for your coworker.
- Penholders, desk organizers, Mini calendars, notepads, and other stationery items make excellent presents for someone who works from home.
- Movie tickets – Show your congratulations for their effort by giving them a couple of movie tickets as a gift. These fun workplace presents would make your staff ecstatic.
- Giving an audiobook subscription is another one of the team gifts ideas that would encourage staff to read. We love Audible.com, it’s inexpensive and has a wide selection of books.
- A tax-deductible donation to a charity for a good cause is a meaningful present if you give virtual birthday gifts.
- For those employees who enjoy reading and have a kindle, a Kindle e-gift card is an excellent present.
- Food Coupons – If you’re unsure what to give as a present, food coupons or dinner reservations are without a doubt the greatest employee birthday gift suggestions.
- Online grocery shopping subscription – Online grocery purchasing with a membership service is similar to finding time to exercise. It’s not always simple to find time to go food shopping, but there is a solution for that. There are several online grocery delivery services, such as Instacart, that will purchase your groceries and deliver them right to your home. It’s really
- A virtual gift idea for your remote workers is a coworking membership. Working in a new environment frequently leads to increased creativity and health.
- A task subscription service, such as Amazon Home Services or TaskRabbit, allows them to never have to construct furniture or paint the bedroom again. A task subscription service is a fantastic present for any aspiring home improver.
- The air humidifier may be the most clever workplace gift idea for coworkers. This ingenious desk accessory helps to eliminate both dry and stuffy air.
- Throw blankets are a fantastic way to give a personalized present. Blankets may be excellent presents for coworkers to keep warm and snug.
- Get a pair of weird and unique socks for your coworkers. These socks are great stocking stuffers for office pals who are close to your heart.
- Bonsai trees make excellent employee rewards and can be a fantastic addition to their workstation. They’re also great for bosses.
- Give your boss a Google Mini or an Amazon Echo to help him manage his workload more efficiently. These may also be given as Christmas presents to coworkers at work.
- Customizable calendars will look great on your boss’s desk. It’s also a cheap option for bosses if you’re short on time or just want to surprise them.
- Meal delivery kit If you just want to eat out once in a while, but still want to spend some time in the kitchen, consider using a meal delivery kit. A meal delivery kit is an answer. These gourmet kits include all of the necessary ingredients for making a fantastic dinner with no prior culinary knowledge or challenging ingredients required. Here are a few: Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Purple Carrot, and HomeChef.
- The greatest employee presents are digital photo frames with the team picture on them because they offer something distinctive that they may keep forever.
- The Amazon Echo Dot is an excellent Christmas gift for coworkers who are departing the workplace soon.
- DIY Gardening Kit – A gardening kit may be a wonderful present idea for a coworker who enjoys getting their hands dirty and connecting with nature.
- The Magic 8 ball – If you’re shopping for entertaining presents for coworkers, the Magic 8 ball should be your first choice. Who doesn’t like a fortune-telling ball to tell them whether a major trek is on the way?
- The Galaxy Gumball Machine – This vintage candy dispenser is sure to pique the curiosity of your coworkers.
- When it comes to simple gifts for coworkers, a box of chocolates is never incorrect. Chocolate boxes come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- A wine subscription service is an ideal present for the wino in your life. A wine subscription service allows you to introduce someone else to flavors from all around the world. It’s a treat to try some of the world’s greatest vintners’ best wines! Wine subscription services make it easy for her to discover what bottles she’ll enjoy.
- Wine glasses will help to remind your employees to unwind after a stressful day at work. They may also make nice Christmas presents for workers.
- Cellphone holders are a thoughtful present for office pals who value being productive. It’s available in a variety of unusual shapes and designs to appeal to a wide range of tastes.
- Finding inspiration to create isn’t always simple, but a crafting subscription can help. A crafting subscription puts them in the right mindset so they may do more whether they like knitting, painting, or making home improvements.
- Fitness trackers, yoga mats, gym bags, resistance bands, and other exercise equipment are excellent present ideas for coworkers who enjoy being in shape.
- A fragrance diffuser for your coworker that will surround them with their favorite scent throughout the day is a fantastic present for employees.
- Aromatic candles, fragrant soaps, bath salts, stress balls, soft gel stress relief balls, and other stress-reduction kits are all popular gifts. It may also be given as a gift to your employees for the holidays.
- If your coworkers don’t have enough room on their desks, a desk cup holder clip might be a wonderful present for work friends.
- A coffee grinder can be the most addicting Christmas present for a boss who loves a cup of coffee.
- Coffee mugs are simple to make and can be thoughtful presents for staff. These may even be personalized.
- Finally, we all need to pamper ourselves from time to time. A beauty or makeup subscription, such as the Allure Beauty box, puts self-care back into “self-care.” Each month, they’ll get to select a few goodies to bring home. It’s like getting a present every time you check your mailbox
That is our favorite virtual gift for remote work friends or employees. There are virtual gift ideas available for every budget and occasion, so you never have to worry about not finding the perfect present ever again!